During Impilo’s ownership, the company has expanded its footprint significantly – both geographically and concept-wise – alongside with an enhanced professionalization and digitalization of operations. Over Impilo’s holding period, revenues and earnings grew w. ca. 20% and 30% per year, respectively.
In February 2021, Impilo and the minority shareholders reached an agreement to divest NutraQ to Norwegian company Orkla , a leading Nordic provider of branded consumer goods.
Key achievements during Impilo’s ownership:
- Improved governance:
- Carve out from Sana Pharma Holding; stand alone organization established
- Reporting significantly improved o Strengthened management team (5 new recruitments, including CEO and CFO)
- Fit for purpose board (digital and VMS expertise, founders and Impilo)
- Enhanced performance culture
- Significant organic growth complemented by VNP acquisition
- NutraQ’s subscription base of c.410k grew at an organic CAGR of 10% since entry
- Stable organic growth for VitaeLab in established markets (NO/SE/FI)
- Successful ramp up in recently entered markets for both VitaeLab (DK and NL) and OSL
- Exceptional growth for Oslo Skin Lab since launch in 2016, with accelerated growth since 2018
- Successful acquisition of VNP in Aug-20, integrated in 3 months
- Increased digitalisation of operations and marketing has enabled more effective customer acquisition